We are Chicagoâ€™s choice for household jobs, big or small. GreenWerks offers a professional handyman service. From hanging curtains, to installing shelving in your closet, to changing your light bulbs â€“ no job is too small for Chicagoâ€™s Green Contractor. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and our skilled technicians have over 10 years of experience. Our skilled handymen are veterans of home repair and ready to assist you with your household projects. Some of the services we provide, but are not limited to, include: maintenance, installation, carpentry, and odd jobs.
Additionally, GreenWerks partners with Chicago residents to retrofit their condominiums, homes, and workplace. Energy-efficiency is important not only because of the environmental concerns surrounding energy use, but because it provides a substantial economic return. By simply replacing 3 frequently used light bulbs with compact fluorescent bulbs, you can save $60 per year in electrical bills and reduce approximately 300 lbs. of carbon dioxide. Not to mention, compact fluorescent bulbs last 10 times longer than the conventional commercial bulb.
In recent years, climate change has emerged as a top-tier concern for companies. With energy prices forecast to rise for the foreseeable future, companies have been converting to an energy-savings approach. GreenWerks is a preferred provider for local Chicago businesses.
Individual Chicagoans have also started to embrace energy-efficient living. Simple actions can make a difference. When buying an appliance, remember that it has two price tags â€“ what you pay at purchase and what you pay for the energy and water use. Consult Chicagoâ€™s Green Contractor to identify and install top performing, energy- saving clothes washers, refrigerators, dishwashers, air conditioners, and dehumidifiers. GreenWerks specializes in creating green solutions for the people of Chicago.
Ready to schedule your appointment? Call us 24/7 at (312) 884-9984.
Check out some of the pictures from our Chicago Handyman (click to see larger picture)
Common Handyman Projects
- Windows (repair and installation of double pane low-e windows)
- Doors (installation and repair)
- Drywall repair (drywall with recycled content)
- Floor repair (green carpet, bamboo, tile and sustainable hardwood)
- Roof Repairs (green roofs, silver coating and eco-star roofing materials)
- Solar Tubes (starting at $499 installed)
- Plumbing (upgrade to low flow fixtures, dual flush toilets, fix leaky connections)
- Electrical Upgrades (install LED lighting, CFL blubs, upgrade outlets and wiring)
- Caulking (caulk windows, doors, kitchens and bathrooms)
- Trim work (install recycled content crown moldings)
- Minor Low Voc painting (Handyman is great for touchup work or small projects)
- Storm doors
- Tile work (Recycled Glass Tile, Recycled Porcelain Tile, Fireclay and other sustainable alternatives)
- Weather stripping (lower your energy costs with proper insulation around windows and doors)